Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Creative Space - 2 weeks on.

On the road again and into my gypsy life.  The problem is internet connection. We have found a little bit of paradise on the Eyre Peninsular, Lowly Point - Spenser Gulf.  I was concerned because eventhough good fishing for Tony ( my Hubby), no connection for me to post my blog.  Two weeks travelling and no "My Creative Space" - a tragedy.  However, all is up graded  at our camp site and connection I have.  A bit late but hopefully I can still post.
In the past 2 weeks I have worked on my painting, made some stamps and extended my button jewellery design. 
My painting and those !!#^** rocks I'm actually developing and will be finished very soon.  I will post the supposedly final edition soon, but here are my stamps and a taste of the new Button design.

The start of my OZ animal collection for my Grandies.  The Dragon Fly and Echidna.

I have been working on my chuncky style and created 3 Button necklaces. After refining my black and white number, I recreated the green.yellow and orange one and then ventured to a metal creation.  I haven't posted the others as my Hubby wasn't too flash in the camera department.  The design seems to work but I feel it does need to be short
Opinions would be appreciated


1 comment:

  1. Chris you're doing a great job of keeping in contact given your circumstances of very intermittent connection. A very hi-tech gypsy : )
    First of all, love your stamps. Your echidna is my favourite.
    I love the direction you are taking this button jewellery. The colours and textures in the gold one look fab. I think it looks really good at the length you've currently got it in the pic.

    ReplyDelete